Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bianca Corin

Still trying to potty train one of the twins which has been hard! Hannah one day just said mommy I have to go potty and ever since then we haven't had an accident, I mean she still wears pull up at night but she was a blessing. Bianca..not so much its almost like she doesn't want to go! Its so frustrating she will sit on the potty for 30 minutes at a time and right when she gets off she goes in her diaper! I'm hoping we can get her potty trained soon enough...
This just makes me worry about the six I'm having, I'm just thankful I have some time before they come. I just hope she is potty trained before the 6 come, only becasue I dont want to be changing 7 diapers!!!

Anyone have any suggestions?

4 comments:

Chas Addams said...

Haven't heard from you in quite a while, is everything ok?

GibsonTwins said...

TAKE DOWN YOUR SITES IMMEDIATELY. ALL OF THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS A FAKE.

Mommy of Multiples said...

DO NOT send this person anything. Her story is all a lie. She is all over the internet posing as a mom expecting multiples, and all sorts of nonsense. She is a FAKE! For more information check out www.exposetrolls.blogspot.com.

Mommy of Multiples said...

Still waiting! TAKE THE SITES DOWN!! REMOVE THEM ALL IMMEDIATLEY!!